I have extensive experience assisting older individuals, both as an attorney and with my own family, and I understand the complex financial and social realities they face. In addition to helping protect assets from nursing home expenses, I assist older people in the following areas:
- Wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents.
- Social Security, Social Security Disability, and other public and private retirement benefits.
- Long-term care and supplemental insurance.
- Medicaid, Medicare, and other government programs.
- Disputes involving nursing homes, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or managed care.
My experience allows me to address these legal issues in a comprehensive way. I also work with other professionals such as accountants, financial planners, and geriatric care managers to ensure a coordinated plan.